from urban to nature: a zalando gift guide
This winter I'm turning around the bleak winter days with a little more shine - in the form of silver - pastels and THE COMFIEST EVER track-suit bottoms. I've always been a huge hiking fan, so when Zalando said they'd be interested into collaborating with me - I thought, what would be the ideal clothing gift guide for the fashionable gal, who also has a passion for nature, skiing, and all things outdoors?
So here are my top choices for anyone who's looking for the ideal Christmas present, that's practical, warm, but still oh so stylin'.
Memorable clothing that's just that little bit more unique than the norm is so much more fun to receive than your generic blue scarf or wolly hat - because it shows that you've thought about their personality, and makes for a present that nobody else is likely to get something similar to. What I love about all these options are that they're all fun, quirky and very on trend adaptations of your standard options. By adding a little silver, a slash of colour or a fun cut of (crop tops are LIFE) can really make any oufit, even if it is a super comfy one, look like it's been given a little extra thought.
And, if you're in doubt, here are my TOP reasons to get yourself (or other) a silver coat:
- it's super duper uber warm (insulation power helllooo)
- congrats, you now have a wearable mirror, kinda
- you'll make other people smile, curious - and envious,
- you're now a light reflector (safe biking y'all!)
- silver is actually one of the most versatile clothing 'colurs' - BELIEVE ME
- you're automatically one of the best dressed in your squad - regardless of bad hair days
U R B A N - 1
CHECK OUT THIS OUTFIT AS A VIDEO HERE
U R B A N - 2
This post was created in collaboration with Zalando*